We are now accepting $100 Active Kids Vouchers
Each year families are eligible to receive a $100 voucher per child (4.5 -18 years) from the state government to use towards ongoing sports lessons.
Complete the form below to have your voucher used for one of our programs. Once you complete this form, you will receive confirmation that your voucher has been validated and a credit has been applied to your account.
Please note, this may take up to 4 weeks.
Please ensure you list all children and correct voucher numbers as this may delay the time taken to redeem your vouchers. If you have used your voucher for another program it will no longer be valid and therefore can not be used by BlueFit.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
How to apply for the Active Kids Vouchers
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher – Fill out the form below with your voucher ID number.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher will be redeemed upon enrolment in a perpetual Bluefit Program
- As per conditions of Service NSW, the Active Kids voucher must be used for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- The Active Kids Voucher cannot be used for any holiday programs as the program runs for less than 8 weeks
- If the child cancels out of their BlueFit program without using up the entire amount of the Active Kids Voucher, the amount will be will stay on as a credit unless the program runs for a fixed term.
- Non-attendance in a program does not entitle credits to the voucher.
- Under no circumstances is the Active Kids Voucher redeemable for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.
We are accepting them for Term 2 lessons onwards.
Yes, due to the number of children in the program we need 1 week from when you provide us with the number and when we credit your account.
Monday 2nd April – you give us the number
We check the number online and credit your family account
Monday 9th April – you pay the balance
The balance will be $48 for the the full 10 week term until June 30th 2019.
No, the balance can be placed in family credit to be used later in the Calendar Year.
This is strictly for the calendar year and can not be carried over.
No, you are only allowed to use it for one activity even if the activity costs less than $100
No, it’s all or nothing, any unused amount is forfeited.
We can only accept valid numbers, you will need to pay the full term fee if if your voucher is not valid or has already been used.
Yes, we will credit your account the $100, it will be used up each fortnight until the $100 runs out when payments will commence again.
You can save the voucher and use it for Term 3 or Term 4. Just remember the you will get one voucher per calendar year so remember to use it in 2018.
NSW Active Kids website – https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids