To make a booking simply contact us on:
Phone: (02) 4677 1251
Email: Contact Us
We can cater for just about any sport or activity. Simply contact us if you’re after something that’s not on the list:
- Swimming – PE Class & SportGala Days – combine swimming & indoor sport
- Swimming Carnivals – Outdoor & indoor pools
- Kids Active – Fitness Classes for Primary Schools
- Gym Training – High Schools Only
- Gymnastics – run by Gymtastic, phone: 0408 203 468
- Indoor Sports – including, Basketball & Netball
- Swimming Ability Assessments – FREE, no charges!
- Water Polo, including shallow water ‘flipper ball’
Here is our list of frequently requested resources and information for Schools, Teachers & Event Organisers. We recommend you use our facility / swimming pool Risk Assessment to compliment your own internal policies, procedures and checklists.
Due to the potential for injury by diving in shallow water the following restrictions apply to all swim carnivals.
We advise that for school level carnivals and sport, dive entries be conducted from the deep end of the pool only.
In-water starts are to be used for shallow end races (relays).
For Zone level competition, dive entries are permissible from the shallow end by trained competitors only, and provided that the swimmers are warned of the risks and water depth prior to each event.
No diving is permitted in the indoor pool for school based activities.