With restrictions starting to ease Kids Sports were excited to resume our sports lessons on Monday 20th July 2020. This included Swish Basketball.
We can’t wait to see everyone soon and to continue offering essential kids sports lessons to our community! To ensure the health and safety of all our customers and staff there are a number of measures in place. See below more about the program:
- No more than 10 students in a class
- Where possible only students and one guardian attend the facility
- Reduced seating available
- No change rooms available
- Social distancing is to be implemented – at least 1.5m between people at all times
- Students will only use their own ball
- All equipment (e.g. cones, portable goals, balls) will be cleaned after usage
- Regular breaks are provided so that students can hydrate and use hand sanitiser
- Kids and guardian are to enter and leave the centre in a timely manner minimising social contact and large gatherings
- Only one parent attending lessons along with other children if necessary.
- Parents & guardians must remain in the stadium for the duration of their child’s lessons.
- Lesson sign in will look a little different so please adhere to staff directions and signage when entering the centre